My dear friend, crit partner and colleague, Laura Hamby, tagged me. 🙂
Here are the rules: Each blogger should list 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 random facts as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
So, here goes…
1. I love chocolate milk made with Nesquik and skim milk.
2. My favorite shoes are a pair of orange sandals with a big sequined flower on top. They’re wearing out, however, and I’ll cry when I have to throw them out. 😦
3. My favorite season is the fall. I love the bright colors — red, orange, yellow and gold — that the leaves turn. I love the way the air smells. I love hot apple cider with a cinnamon stick. I love Halloween. 🙂
4. I love thunderstorms as long as the lightning doesn’t strike the ground or anything close. I like the way the air smells and the rain washes everything clean. Just keep the power on and give me a book to read. 😉
5. My favorite dessert is homemade chocolate chip cookies — made with real butter, of course — and a glass of ice cold milk.
6. I sing a lot — and loudly at times. I love all kinds of music except rap and opera.
7. I’ve seen just about every animated Disney, Pixar and Dreamworks movie made since… oh, 1990. 😉 I own many of them AND I still like to watch most of them.
Hate to be a party-pooper, but I’m not going to tag anyone back. Just did this not long ago and can’t think of seven new friends to bug. 😉