Diane Craver tagged me, so I guess it’s my turn to fess up. 😉 In the process, I’ll tag my fellow authors Tori Scott and Laura Hamby — two friends who write very different and wonderful romances. You’re it, ladies! 😉
Five Things You Might not Know About Me:
1. Some of my previous career aspirations included: astronaut, astronomer, and fashion model. The latter I gave up on when I stopped growing at 5’6″. 😉
2. I played Sally Brown my senior year in our school’s production of the musical: SNOOPY!!! (Yes, I still have the costume.)
3. If I had had a bit more drive and courage, I would’ve loved to be a professional actress. While I’m shy in public, I come alive on stage. I think that talent helps me tremendously in my writing.
4. I cannot go to the movies without a box of Snowcaps in hand.
5. Many years ago — back in high school, I believe — I had a huge crush on Barry Manilow. Yes, I hear the snickering…but it’s true. The man has a wonderful voice and gorgeous eyes. 😉